The Commissioner holds regular meetings in order to fulfill his role as your Police and Crime Commissioner in South Yorkshire.
A Governance Meeting structure has been implemented and is attached here.
Agendas and minutes for the public accountability board can be found in the publications section of the website and the dates of future public accountability board meetings, to be hosted by the Police and Crime Commissioner can be found in the events calendar.
The Public Accountability Board Meeting is open for the public and media to attend.
- Anyone wishing to attend should notify us at least three working days prior to the meeting by email at: email@example.com
- Attendees to the meeting must report to the reception desk and provide photo identification e.g. driving licence, passport or bus pass.
- Any public questions must be submitted in writing, at least three working days before a meeting.
- At any one meeting no person may submit more than one question and no more than one such question may be asked on behalf of one organisation.
- Public questions will be read out at the meeting and an oral response given, where possible. Where an oral response is not possible a written response will be provided as soon as practicable after the meeting.
- A questioner who has put a question in person may also put, with the PCC’s permission, one supplementary question. A supplementary question must arise directly out of the original question or reply.
- The public questions agenda item shall last no more than 10 minutes, unless the Chair of the meeting extends this period.
Futher videos can also be found on our YouTube channel here.